Blue Shirt Business Mastermind
We work together in a mastermind community context to build robust businesses that recruit and retain employees, refine systems and processes, and grow revenue. Learn more about this community today.
- When you feel stuck with a business or customer situation would you like to have a place to turn?
- Do you want to learn about new perspectives and get strategic insights into your business?
- Would you like to collaborate with home services and trades business owners to grow your business?
- Would you like a group of people to help you stay accountable to your business goals?
- Do you need a safe place to voice your frustrations?
- Would personal encouragement for your business and the work you are doing be helpful to you?
- Would you like to be surrounded by faith-focused business owners?
The Mastermind Includes
Weekly meetings are every Thursday at 11:30 am PST via Zoom.
We are Committed To
- Facilitating and leading a powerful mastermind and community.
- Bringing in and seeking out qualified members to improve the quality of the community.
- A Facebook page to stay in touch and give and take feedback.
- Recording of the calls will be available for later review.
- Providing qualified experts to enhance the experiences of all members.
- Facilitating an atmosphere of professionalism and powerful accountability.
The Aim of the Mastermind
- Taking our businesses to the top in our communities.
- Growing revenue in our businesses.
- Easing the feeling of overwhelm and isolation that many business owners feel.
- Building a community of like-minded business professionals that want to do more than run just a business.
- Creating an impact on our communities and attracting people to our businesses.
- Having fun, enjoying fellowship, and learning from one another.
Mastermind groups are only for successful entrepreneurs or business leaders.
Mastermind groups benefit anyone looking to improve their personal or professional life, regardless of their current level of success.
Mastermind groups are only for people with a specific goal or project.
Mastermind groups can be a valuable tool for personal and business development, even if you don't have a specific goal or project.
Mastermind groups are only for people who are already highly successful.
Mastermind groups are a valuable tool for people who are succeeding or feel stuck and want to grow more.
Mastermind groups are only for people who are confident and outgoing.
Mastermind groups can be a valuable tool for introverted and shy people as well, as it provides a supportive and non-judgmental environment for growth and development.
Our Promise and Guarantee
If, at any time during the first 30 days, you feel that this community is not exceeding your expectations, just let us know, and we will give you a full refund of your investment.
Still not sure if the Blue Shirt Business Mastermind is for you? If you still have further questions, please don't hesitate to schedule a 30-minute Business Blueprint Call to learn more.
Business owners of home services and trades businesses who want to support one another in the business challenges unique to their industries and do more than just run a business in their community and for their team. Businesses include but aren't limited to:
- Carpet Cleaners
- Floor and Tile
- Window Washing
- Pressure Washing
- Dirt Movers
- Deck Builders
We think you get the point...
We are looking for committed business owners who have 75 minutes each week to give to this powerful community. Each week we request you join us for a 60-minute mastermind call and engage for 15 minutes (or more) on the private Facebook group.
You can commit to a full year at a discounted price, or you can pay on a month-to-month basis. The minimum commitment is six months. Additionally, we have a 30-day money-back guarantee. We find that within 90-days you will gain powerful benefits that will have you coming back for more every time!
The monthly membership price starts at $499/month. Save more than $950 if you sign up for the full year up front.
Please schedule a Business Blueprint Call to speak more about your needs and scheduling conflicts. We are considering a second meeting time during the week.